Solutions offers clients a variety of ways to pay
for goods and services. Normally our terms are cleared
payment in full prior to collection of purchased items
from their location. Consultancy and other services
are offered normally on thirty day invoice. These
terms may vary but you will be notified of any change
to this policy before the commencement of any work.
1. All items for sale listed within the website are described as accurately as possible and in certain circumstances published from the information provided by the owners. No liability is taken by Maritime Solutions for any inaccuracy in the description/dimensions of any item for sale. It is for the purchaser to confirm that the item purchased is fit for their purpose.
2. All items are sold "as is where is" and come with no guarantee, unless otherwise stated.
3. No refunds will be given for items purchased in error.
4. All monies are to be paid in full including transport costs prior to the item being removed by the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed.
5. All charges for money transfers are to be paid by the purchaser.
6. All items remain the property of Maritime Solutions until suxh times as paid in full.
you wish to pay by bank transfer or international
money order please contact us for our details for
accept BACS and personal transfers please contact
us for our details for payment.
accept Uk Bank and Building Society cheques.
We have facilities to accept payments via PAY PAL but
we will charge extra for this service to cover the
high handling charges, please contact us for further